Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Mel has problems, but Kelly has some music that will help.
Album: Disney’s Music From the Park
- Released in 1996, this album has popular music artists performing renditions of popular songs from Disney movies.
- Includes Patti Austin, The Pointer Sisters, Olivia Newton-John, and the amazing gem from Tim Curry below.
- The album is no longer available on youtube, but you can go get it on Amazon.
Not on this album, but still awesome:
Device: Apple Airpods
- They are super cool, they hold a charge for a long time, they have a cool charge case.
- They run $159 from Apple and there’s a wait. So you should get on the list now.
- If you have Child Sized Ear holes like Mel, they are very comfortable.
Social Media Corner:
Kelly: Daniel Newman: @DanielNewman He has a blue checkmark, is on The Walking Dead, and a cool N at the end of his name. Go follow him!
LMAO! I can’t believe this tweet got more responses than any other! haha ” #Daddy ” You guys are funny ? https://t.co/9RNT6OoYA6
— Daniel Newmaη (@DanielNewman) March 7, 2017
Mel: Ethan Kocak: @blackmudpuppy He likes herps and has a webcomic at blackmudpuppy.com. He’s also the artist behind a lot of the scientists’ cartoon avi on twitter. Hit him up, he’ll make you one too.
BMP sketches pic.twitter.com/DP931kzBhA
— Ethan Kocak (@Blackmudpuppy) March 8, 2017
Want to subscribe to the Nurture and Support podcast?? Our feed – http://nurtureandsupport.net/feed/podcast iTunes – Nurture and Support, Stitcher, Google Play and Kelly’s YouTube Channel. Thanks for listening! Mel (@karmic9) and Kelly (@kellythul)
One Response to Episode 132- Child Sized Ear Holes