A show for those who analyze their Twitter and over analyze their music.
Service/website: Twitter Analytics https://analytics.twitter.com
Kelly recommended the analytic dashboard that Twitter recently opened up for free for all of us to use. It is a “lava lamp” service from most of us – maybe not super useful, but fun and interesting to look at. Features include:
- See how many people actually view your tweet, interact with it, etc.
- See where you followers are from. Kelly is not doing well in Australia and blames @RSRigda
- See who your followers follow
Here is an example of the engagement chart with editorial comments added by Kelly
Here is an example of the follower/location graphic
Music Software: MediaMonkey
- Music Jukebox software that does a great job of organizing your digital media files.
- There’s an Android App that allows this program to sync your media to your phone or tablet.
- It also can sync to your iPhone or iPad (unless iOS 8 has broken that feature temporarily).
- Most importantly, this program can automatically find LYRICS for your mp3s!!
- This program is free, but there is a Gold version that unlocks more features. Try it out and see if it works for you.
Social Media Recommendations:
Kelly: @NewsTypewriter : Newsroom Typewriter is a crochety old 1949 typewriter fresh from the newsroom.
Mel: @TomEScott: Thomas Everett Scott’s twitter!