Tangent Tally: I lost count
This week Dr. Mike were SUPPOSED to talk about MySpace, but as is our wont, we meandered quite a bit prior to discussing it.
Perhaps a roadmap of the tangents prior to the discussion of the actual topic would help:
- Mike’s latest unearned title
- 2020 Election
- What country would you move to?
- Mike’s take on the Bahamas and Canada
- Costa Rica’s plumbing
- Kelly’s trips to Canada and England
- Kelly’s knowledge of French
- Frozen Niagara Falls
- Frozen mist and the metric system
- TOPIC!!! (12:45 mark, link to video below)
As mentioned in the podcast (at the 28:07 mark), we are deciding on our “top eight” for the upcoming Squat Cobbler MySpace page. Feel free to recommend additions/deletions and you can certainly nominate yourself. Here is where we landed so far:
- Actor Nikki Bilderback
- Worst Cooks in America winner Allison Wolfe
- Actor Rebecca Kennedy
- Mel from the Nurture & Support podcast
- Actor Terri Ivens
- (this could be YOU!)
- YouTube commenter “F*** your beards” guy
- “Actor” Gerald Webb
The inspiration for this podcast topic…
A mildly edited version of this episode is also available on YouTube.