Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Of course we would have Star Wars recommendations this week!
Book: Star Wars: Aftermath (Journey to The Force Awakens #1) by Chuck Wendig
- a new book series that bridges the gap between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens
- It features a large cast of interesting characters, including a kick-ass battle droid named Mister Bones. I want a Mister Bones of my very own. We have a slightly bratty overly clever teenager, a kick ass fighter pilot mom, a Zabrak bounty hunter, and a former Imperial Loyalty Officer. Oh, and Wedge Antilles.
- There has been a little bit of controversy around this book from some folks who claim this book has some sort of Gay Agenda. I looked really hard folks, but I failed to find a Big Gay Jedi Agenda. So draw your own conclusions.
- It’s a fun action packed caper. Give it a read and let me know who your favorite character was. Mine was Sinjir. 😉
App: Lightsaber Escape
- Turn your smartphone into a Lightsaber so you can battle Stormtroopers through your Chrome Browser.
- Be careful with that whole swinging your phone around thing….
- Go to lightsaber.withgoogle.com in Chrome on your pc, then open up g.co/lightsaber in Chrome on your phone.
- The 2 apps sync up and you’re good to power up your lightsaber and become a Jedi.
Social Media Recommendation:
PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!
Han says so.
Want to subscribe to the Nurture and Support podcast?? Our feed – http://nurtureandsupport.net/feed/podcast iTunes – Nurture and Support, Stitcher, and Kelly’s YouTube Channel. Thanks for listening! Mel (@karmic9) and Kelly (@kellythul)