Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
We’ve got a game that oddly mimics politics, and an audio drama podcast to talk about this week!
- Do you like House of Cards? Did you catch the game recommendation in there? Kelly did.
- Your a dot(cell). You eat other dots. You get bigger. Other dots try to eat you. You possibly die.
- This is a strategy multiplayer game, so you may find some bad humans in there.
- You get to earn coins to buy new skins for your cell and power ups. There’s a strategy to it or you can just blunder around. Whatever makes you happy.
- Available on the web at agar.io, and on iOS, and Android.
Podcast: Uncanny County
- This is an Audio Drama type podcast. Each episode is a stand alone story.
- Mel loves this podcast so much. It’s very steeped in Americana with a weird twist. That could be vampires, god like beings, or robots, and (shudder) clowns.
- There’s a new ep every month and they only run about 30min.
- I knew I was going to love this one from the intro. Check it out below.
Social Media Corner:
Kelly: Dogs in Charlotte: @dogsincharlotte: They post … pictures of dogs in Charlotte, NC from their instagram. Go check it out!
Want to subscribe to the Nurture and Support podcast?? Our feed – http://nurtureandsupport.net/feed/podcast iTunes – Nurture and Support, Stitcher, Google Play and Kelly’s YouTube Channel. Thanks for listening! Mel (@karmic9) and Kelly (@kellythul)