Travel: Cheap (& Legal) Ways to Kill Time in Las Vegas
- Original tips and tricks by Kelly himself!
- We’ve got low roller activities on The Strip and Downtown on Freemont Street
- Kelly’s favorite low roller reference site: http://www.cheapovegas.com/
- Wondering where the best “cheap food” is? How about some loose slots? Looking for a casino with friendly (i.e. helpful) dealers? Wanna know where the WHITE CASTLE is on The Strip??? Look down!
Casino Royale is also home to low limit table games, $1 Michelobs, and $1.99 foot long hot dogs! Did we mention THEY HAVE A WHITE CASTLE??
- 2 words: Fairy Apocalypse
- This urban fantasy takes place in Louisiana in the aftermath of mutant Tinkerbell sized venomous fairy apocalypse.
- Annabell Lee is one of only a small percentage of the population immune to fairy venom. This means she gets fun jobs, like collecting corpses that are outside the iron gates of the town.
- This is a fun, extremely fast paced murder mystery with a gritty heroine who’s not about to let venom-crazed junkies, pint-sized murderous fairies, or the FBI get in her way.
Social Media Recommendations:
Kelly: @julieannemery: Betsy Kettleman herself from Better Call Saul
— Julie Ann Emery (@julieannemery) March 24, 2015
Also, @JeremyShamos: Mr. Craig Kettleman from Better Call Saul
— Jeremy Shamos (@jeremyshamos) March 13, 2015
Mel’s: @slothfacts: Unnecessary facts about sloths that you really need to know….
No sloths were on the titanic.
— Sloth Facts (@SIothFacts) March 16, 2015