Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
- This app is available on both Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
- a fun game where you try to guess the answers to themed questions, like “What is your greatest fear?”
- It’s a nice way to exercise your brain and google is your friend when you get stuck.
- This is a “community-based traffic and navigation” app available on Android and iOS.
- It has social media messaging built in that can message your friends when you are running late!
- Users help to edit your local maps to keep updated on the latest changes to the roads you use the most, like speed traps…
- Oh, and Steven Colbert does a voice. Tell me you don’t want him to give you directions!
Documentary: David Bowie: Five Years
- Available on Showtime On Demand.
- It’s an in depth look into 5 particular years of David Bowie’s music career that were the most influential.
- If you’re a David bowie fan, you have to see this!
Podcast: Lore by Aaron Mahnke
- Lore essentially tells scary, creepy stories that are based on actual facts.
- You’ll learn things AND be creeped out!
- So far, he’s covered vampires, ghosts, werewolves, asylums… feeling scared yet?
- Thanks to @hwilson2009 for telling me about this one. ~M
Alicia’s husband is going to be on an episode of Nashville on ABC on Oct. 14, 2015 at 9pm Central. He’s plays a DJ which is good because that’s what he does IRL!
Want to subscribe to the Nurture and Support podcast?? Our feed – http://nurtureandsupport.net/feed/podcast iTunes – Nurture and Support, Stitcher, and Kelly’s YouTube Channel. Thanks for listening! Mel (@karmic9) and Kelly (@kellythul)