Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Sorry for all the little crashes in the background. The hellcats were in exceptional form and it overwhelmed my editing ability. ~M
Book/Audiobook: The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can’t stand Positive Thinking by Oliver Burkeman
- I found this book to be far, far more entertaining than I possibly could have imagined.
- I listened to the Audible version, but do have the physical book as well.
- This book covers the philosophies of the Stoics and Buddhism to help us understand that things could always be worse.
- I had a couple of lightbulb moments, perhaps you will too.
Book: Best Evidence by David S Lifton
- An interesting theory about the JFK assassination.
- Kelly won’t give the the theory away, but it sounds fascinating.
- He started out being troubled by the physics of the Zapruder film, but ended up going far deeper.
- This doesn’t appear to be available as an ebook, so go check out your library or used bookstore to check it out.
The Richard Belzer book, Mel mentioned is here.
Social Media Corner:
@FearTWD: SO Kelly is finally warming up to Fear the Walking Dead since Morgan and some new faces are wandering over. Follow along.
Special thanks to Alicia @ohalchemygirl for our intro song and to Matt @MattShiversVO for our outgoing message!
Want to subscribe to the Nurture and Support podcast?? Our feed – http://nurtureandsupport.net/feed/podcast iTunes – Nurture and Support, Stitcher, Google Play and Kelly’s YouTube Channel. Thanks for listening! Mel (@karmic9) and Kelly (@kellythul) and Mike (@officialpagan)