Nurture & Support is back with some holiday cheer….
Available on many platforms (Mel prefers Viki) “The Untamed” is a Chinese language drama with monsters, sword fighting, necromancers, kung fu and much more… and runs 50 episodes long!
The Chinese language web novel is “Mo Dao Zu Shi” by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu, and you can read the English translation here https://exiledrebelsscanlations.com/gdc-chapter-1/
Related YouTube playlists:
- The Untamed Original Version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfKhREVFLkQ&list=PLMX26aiIvX5pYn98zge18X88sfeYbnhTr
- The Untamed Special Edition: (Watch the original 1st, this edition is more focused on the relationship and not the action): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlpEVsKiYCU&list=PLMX26aiIvX5q6hl3s418u7x47mIwLL4GK
- The animated series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX26aiIvX5rWjEqareJBmoX-_uTFtemk
- The Chibi animated series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX26aiIvX5pbNWuM5A7lbEQu6yOWmOJS
Youtube Channels for Fandom:
- SoManyFandoms: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG9QzX1V0J1KgHZg_zMGgLg
- TheStarFell https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOt0jrl3KctxEdjlcUK4tKw
- Lan’s Weiying https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng3eMF0d7KB1lmTnT1d-XQ
Kelly’s recommendation: The Holiday Movies That Made Us
Available on Netflix, with episodes on Elf and The Nightmare Before Christmas, this installation of the “…that made us” series is full of interesting backstories, challenges and information on these movies. If you are a fan of them already, you love them more.
If you weren’t a fan, you just might warm up to them some.
This episode is also available on YouTube
Thanks for listening! Mel (@karmic9) and Kelly (@kellythul)