We’re huntin’ Pokemon and cooking up some hashbrowns!
App: Pokemon Go!
- Kelly is obsessed with this Augmented Reality iteration of Pokemon. #GottaCatchEmAll
- This goes back to the Pokemon from the original card game.
- Kelly explains the strange terminology of The PokeWorld to a clueless Mel. There are PokeStops, PokeGyms, Lures, Eggs, Evolution, and more! Also watch out for dark and scary PokeStops where scary people may be Luring you. O_O
- Pokemon Go is made by Niantic and is available on iOS and Android.
Kelly’s PokePics: Check out those Pokemon Names…Notice a theme?
Compare to Mel’s PokePics: #PokemonWasteland
I forgot to take a food selfie. I will fix this the next batch….
Recipe: Cabbage Hash Browns!
- You didn’t even know you wanted these, but you do!
- Do you love hash browns but need to cut out some carbs? Then this is for you folks!
- Here goes:
- 1 Cup Shredded Cabbage
- 2 green onions
- Season Salt (or salt and pepper if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (I’ve used all kinds and they’re all good)
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tbsp Coconut oil (or your preference)
Mix all of the above except for the oil together in a bowl. Heat the oil in a pan over med heat. Spoon half of the mixture into the pan to form one hashbrown patty. Then add the rest in another patty. You will need to fry the patties about 5 min on each side. Make sure it sets up and browns on the bottom before you try to flip it or it will fall apart.
Try it before you knock it people. These are actually very good and satisfying. I LOVE them. DON’T JUDGE ME!
Social Media Corner:
Kelly: Shea My Name: @sheann828:
Nothing good to say at the moment so here’s a pic of the sky. pic.twitter.com/E2obnLBnyL
— Shea my name (@sheann828) July 18, 2016
Mel: Fake Theme Park: @FakeThemePark:
— Fake Theme Park (@FakeThemePark) July 13, 2016
Want to subscribe to the Nurture and Support podcast?? Our feed – http://nurtureandsupport.net/feed/podcast iTunes – Nurture and Support, Stitcher, Google Play and Kelly’s YouTube Channel. Thanks for listening! Mel (@karmic9) and Kelly (@kellythul)